Chemical Engineering Department
Research in the Department of Chemical Engineering covers a wide range of subjects that aim to develop innovative solutions to the current major challenges in the field of chemical engineering for a sustainable future. The research carried out in the Department is at the cutting edge of technological and scientific developments.
The Department of Chemical Engineering operates the following Research Laboratories:
- Laboratory of Environmental Technology
- Laboratory of Alternative Fuels & Environmental Catalysis
- Laboratory of Environmental Chemistry & Treatment of Water and Wastewater
- Laboratory of Food Chemistry and Technology
- Laboratory of Atmospheric Environment and Waste Management